Hello Dance Families!
Hope you are all doing well! We wanted to check in with you all and give you some updates in regards to our dance season, with the COVID-19 shelter in place restrictions. We know that so many of you have questions about costumes, recital, classes etc... so here is a question and answer update!
- What is happening with classes currently?
- My Child Missed this Week or Has Been Unable to Attend the Zoom Classes, Is there Anything We Can Do?
- Will May tuition be the same amount?
- When Can I Pick Up My Dancers Costumes?
- Are Dance Pictures Rescheduled?
- Is recital still happening?
Thank You Families!
We truly love being able to connect with your dancers and they have brought so much joy to our "stay at home" time. We are forever grateful for your love and support for our small business during this crazy time. We couldn't do it without you!
- Kelly Souza, Owner
Trinity Dance Center